Smaller, lighter D50 camera enabled a smaller, lighter housing. The camera fits custom-designed snug, contoured for maximum maneuverability.
The front case is constructed of rugged corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy.
Incorporates a 0.66x optical viewfinder, with corner-to-corner clarity of the camerafs data.
Redesigned shutter release lever is ultra responsive and communicates fluidly with the camera.
Compatible with the full range of SEA&SEA NX ports, gears and accessories.
Enables use of all the essential Nikon D50 camera functions underwater.
The quick shoe facilitates quick and easy camera-to-housing installation and removal.
Fail-safe port locking mechanism prohibits accidental loosening of the port.
Comes standard with two 5-pin N-connector strobe bulkhead connectors.
Three locking latches provide triple protection against accidental opening of the cases.
Built-in leak sensor warns in the event of moisture penetration.
Specifications of the DX-D50 Housing :
- Construction: Front case: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy;
- Rear case: Polycarbonate; Grips: Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum
- Depth rating: 60m / 200ft
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 320x183x135mm / 12.5x7.2x5.3inch
- Weight: Approx. 2,500g (housing only) / 87.5oz
Dieser Artikel wurde am Monday 07 November, 2005 eingetragen.